It’s that time of the year – the time to get out there, and hit up the spray parks. An easy way to cool off – they’re a free attraction through the city that you’re going to want to take note of, to get you through the summer heat with the kids, in Calgary.
- Bowness Park | 8900 48 Avenue NW
- Canmore Park | 19 Street and Chicoutimi Drive NW
- Eau Claire Plaza / Barclay Mall | 3 Street and Riverfront Avenue SW
- Rotary Park | 617 1 Street NE
- South Glenmore Park | 90 Avenue and 24 Street SW
- Valleyview Park | 28 Street and 30 Avenue SE
Some of these splash parks are already open on the weekends, but will be open every day, starting June 18th, 2016.
Reminder: Prairie Winds Park will be closed for the 2016 season.
In addition to spray parks being open for the season, the Eau Claire Plaza and Riley Park will also be opening the same week (Riley Park, June 22). The spray parks and outdoor wading pools are a great way to cool off during the summer, without breaking the bank. One of our favourite places to play, it’s easy to pack a picnic, bring it for lunch and spend the afternoon cooling off with friends.